Mar 1, 2011

Where I Have Been and Ten Minutes of Stupid

Video at the end today.

I guess I will go ahead and tell everyone why I haven't been posting. I had kind of wanted it to be a surprise but it is falling too far behind schedule to not say anything. I'm in a video editing class as well as a TV productions class and, to better hone my skills, I'm going to start making video blogs. The main issue with this is the editing. I want them to be clean and have some sort of consistency. As soon as I can produce quality videos that I approve of on an every other day basis then I will begin posting regularly. Hopefully this is within the next week or two.

I have a real treat for everyone. This is one of my all time favorite videos. The music is a mash up made by Girl Talk, an artist who specializes in mash ups. The video is composed entirely of GIFs and short clips from the internet. The video is ten minutes and that might deter some of you by making you think "I don't have ten minutes to watch a video," to which I reply: Shut up, yes you do; everyone has ten minutes during the day to sit back. More importantly, you deserve it. You deserve to zone out for ten minutes and watch ridiculous clips. I can almost guarantee that at least one of them will make you laugh, but probably many more than that will. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment